today is the long awaited update, bringing a few content that may keep some players entertained while I work on finishing the new combat.
Now players are able to choose which title to display from over 90 available titles (Titles must be unlocked in order to be selected).
To change your title press 'Configure title' at help desk;
- Titles which player may no longer have the requirements will be automatically taken off.
- Some progress weren't being recorded before this update (Such as castle wars games played), so obviously those
- tasks will have the progress starting from 0.
- Each category has a different color.
- Titles may be positioned on the left side or right side of the player.
- Most titles added were suggested by community, some weren't applicable or will be applied in the future.
- The system is extremely dynamic, a new title could be added in matter of seconds and by just adding around 3 new lines.
- The command ::removetitle was added, allowing player to remove set title. (May become a button in the interface in the future)
Here you can see the interface working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYQ_-e8JJw
You're now able to use a game interface to easily customize your cape, the interface brings many features to make customization extremely easy(Right click 'customize' your cape to open the interface).
- The interface allows you to preview the color being picked before confirm.
- You're allowed to drag in the color picker now.
- You can copy, paste colors.
- You can reset a piece to default or a random color.
- You can reset the whole cape to default or set a random color.
The video explains all the interface features:
The lottery system will sort a winner every 6 hours, the winner will get a percentage of total lottery money pot.
The won percentage is 10% per billion that player input in the lottery.
If you talk to a banker he may explain you better how the lottery system works.
The lottery reward may be over 2,147M (Max cash), it will split the piles of cash as reward in your collect box.
The player will be rewarded even when off-line.
NPC Kill tracker
- In order to allow NPC Kills titles, I had to create a dynamic system to track NPC kills.
- So we have the NPC kill tracker which allow us to set a NPC to be tracked extremely quick.
- All those data are ready to be ranked in our future new Highscores that is being worked on now.
- Since the old kill count tracker was extremely wrong, it will start recording from 0.
- Map icons were added back to the client.
- Collect box no longer will allow player to withdraw the items over the limit of items.
- Fixed participation points counting as Castle Wars points on Top Score competition.
- Now Bankers have proper dialogues, you may join the lottery by talking to a banker.
- All player points will now appear in a single interface which can be opened from the Help Desk at 'Check points',
so help desk is way cleaner.
- Player no longer will keep the bonesack effect without carry the item.
- Fixed Streak rewarding only 1 day of donator instead of 2.
- Top dicer winners will now be announced every 30 minutes.
- Top Boss Killers will now be announced every 60 minutes.
- Fixed Bonesack death-keep value.
- Now client is able to support new combat and old combat simultaneously, meaning that we may open a world 2 to allow the public to test the new combat and participate of combat tournaments which may reward the winners in the world 1. That way we can have a larger combat system testing when it's in the final stages.
- Many technical updates where applied to allow dynamic data|progress saving, accessing, however I'll not get in further details.
- A system to allow many dynamic actions server-client side was created.
From now on I'll be working on combat updates, eventually I may open world 2 allowing players to try it, and possibly I'll be reserving a few days per week to work on new content to release quickly.
Thanks to all players whose helped with suggestions and JPlayer for the Title system interface layout|design ideas.